Hiring Full and Part-Time Clinical Associates
The Toronto Psychology Clinic is looking for highly motivated and talented associates to join our growing team of professionals to deliver evidenced-based, culturally-informed services to adults. Our clinic values personal growth, relationships, mental health service advocacy, autonomy, and work-life balance. We provide both individual and group supervision. Our focus is on providing interventions that integrate across well-validated methods of psychotherapy models (e.g. EFT, CBT, DBT, Mindfulness, contemporary psychodynamic).
The Toronto Psychology Clinic’s location in a medical building at the centre of downtown Toronto near major universities, hospitals and the financial district allows for a diverse range of referrals and opportunities for collaboration with a multidisciplinary group of professionals (GPs, psychiatrist, physiotherapist, etc.). Understanding how to provide interventions to minority groups is an interest of our practice.
* Start date of your employment is flexible. Will be hiring until we fill positions. We can work around completion of internships/other type of work you may be presently doing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MA or PhD in Clinical/ Counseling Psychology or related field (Advance PhD candidates will also be considered)
- Preference for candidates who are currently registered or eligible for registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO) as a Clinical/Counselling Psychologist or Psychological Associate
- Experience in assessment, treatment planning, diagnosis and provision of psychotherapy services for adults
- Training in evidence-based interventions and strong interest in psychotherapy integration
- Good case conceptualization skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to do both day and evening shifts
- Couple therapy experience would be an asset but not required as we can train you
Benefits of the job include
- Developing a diverse caseload of treatment and assessment cases based on your interests
- Opportunity to learn or further improve your skills in specific therapy models such as CBT, DBT, EFT, Contemporary Psychodynamic and Couples Therapy
- Opportunity to learn or further improve your skills for treatment and assessment services with underserviced groups that include LGBTQ+, people with disabilities, immigrants and ethnic minorities
- Regular opportunities for training & supervision
- Being part of and learning from a growing team of clinicians with different areas of specialization
- Competitive compensation will be negotiated based on level of experience and training
- Electronic charting, payments and billing
- Administrative support
Further information about the practice can be found at
Interested candidates can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. Applications will continue to be collected until the positions are filled.
Dr. Saunia Ahmad, PhD, C. Psych
Director & Founder
Toronto Psychology Clinic
123 Edward St., Suite 1103
Toronto, ON, M5G 1E2
T: (416) 551 – 1759
F: (416) 551 – 2183
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, due to the volume of resumes received, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.