Hiring Part-Time Clinical Associate
At the Toronto Psychology Clinic you will have the opportunity to engage in both individual and group supervision. We encourage and support personal growth and work-life balance for our associates. Our clinic values relationships, autonomy, and advocacy for mental health services. Understanding how to best provide interventions to minority groups is a major interest of our practice.
The Toronto Psychology Clinic is located in a medical building at the core of downtown Toronto; near major universities, hospitals and the financial district. Our location allows for a diverse range of referrals and opportunities for collaboration with a multidisciplinary group of professionals (GPs, psychiatrists, physiotherapists, etc.).
* The start date of your employment is flexible. We will be hiring until we fill positions. We can work around the completion of internships and other types of work you may currently be engaged in.
The ideal candidate will have:
- MA, MSW, PhD, or PsyD in psychology, social work, counselling, or a related field
- Registration or eligible for registration with the CPO, CRPO, or OCSWSSW (candidates nearing the completion of their graduate program will also be considered)
- Experience in assessment, treatment planning, and provision of psychotherapy services for adolescents and/or adults
- Training in evidence-based interventions and a strong interest in psychotherapy integration
- Excellent case conceptualization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility for both daytime and evening shifts, including weekends
- Couple therapy experience would be an asset but is not required as we can provide extensive training for couple therapy
- Fluency in Hindi, Urdu, or Punjabi is an asset
Benefits of the position include
- Developing a diverse caseload of treatment and assessment cases based on your interests
- Our Intake Coordinator will take the time to learn your interests and areas of expertise and will use this information when assigning you clients
- Marketing support towards cases you are most interested in
- Opportunity to learn or further improve your skills in specific therapeutic models including but not limited to; CBT, DBT, EFT, Mindfulness, Contemporary Psychodynamic and Couples Therapy
- Opportunity to learn or further improve your skills for treatment and assessment of under-serviced groups including LGBTQ+, people with disabilities, immigrants, and ethnic minorities
- Regular opportunities for training & supervision
- Being part of and learning from a growing team of clinicians with different areas of specialization
- Competitive compensation will be negotiated based on level of experience and training
- Electronic charting, payments, and billing
- Thorough administrative support
Further information about our practice can be found at www.TorontoPsychology.com
Interested candidates can email our clinical coordinator at email@example.com with a cover letter and resume. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed. Applications will continue to be collected until the positions are filled.
Thank you in advance for your interest. However, due to the volume of resumes received, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.